Feedback from Patients undergoing Stretta with Dr Haidry
It’s been six months since my Stretta treatment and I feel wonderful! Hardly any heartburn, no nausea or stomach upset, the best thing I’ve ever done.I take Gaviscon sometimes and very infrequently Ranitidine 150mg, only if I go to wine tastings or know I might eat too much. Otherwise no problems at all. I am so happy, it has improved my quality of life no end! I couldn’t recommend it highly enough!
Before Stretta I’ve been nauseous and ill nearly every three months. I’ve had gallstones, and they’ve been removed last year, that might have helped too, but I am feeling great since Stretta.
Glad I saw Dr. Haidry, he is a pro and knows what he is doing.
Before I had stretta I had the following symptoms :
- waking up each morning with my nose congested, a sore throat and a bad taste in my mouth
- I felt lethargic most of the time. When wanting to do exercise, running out of energy quickly and getting out of breath easily and always with a runny nose
- regurgitated food and sick in mouth on a regular basis over any given week with frequent acid and wind
- immediately after the procedure I was in a bit of pain but once the paracetamol had kicked in this was managed.
- I was back eating medium to solid foods with a week
- I felt immediate relief for 2-3 weeks after the operation which was amazing – due to the swelling no doubt
- after a couple of weeks, day to day routine was back to normal. I had held off training but soon for up and running with that again
- it was difficult to burp for the first 4 weeks or so which was amusing more than anything and actually reassuring in a way as it felt like it was ‘keeping it where it should be’
- chest was a bit sore initially internally upon long distance running but this was within a month of the procedure so probably to be expected.
12 months on
- occasionally wake up with sore throat. Usually if I have eaten something I shouldn’t have but in the round 70% improvement on prior to the procedure.
- Lots more energy and stamina.
- occasional reflux but literally a handful of times per week as oppose to several times per day
- still get a bit congested which is why I am keen on a stretta 2 but it’s nothing like what it used to be.
On the whole I would say a 70% improvement overall. Some days, it doesn’t even cross my mind whereas prior to the procedure I knew about it each day and looking back, it was quite depressing.
I am so pleased I did it and I wouldn’t think twice about a second one if the benefits built on where I currently am. “